Hi Boo I bet everyone is like be and has forgotten all about your other blogs as I'm so focused and seeing what Tia is up to next. Thanks for going to all the work of keeping these up. Love you MOM
Hi Ellie, This is Matt's cousin, Kristen. My mom told me that you have a blog and I am very excited because I haven't seen you or your family in a very long time. It is nice to see that you are all doing so well in Australia. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you. I have never actually met any of the children and I hope that I will be able to some day soon. I'm glad that I can keep in touch with your family through your blog now. Tell everyone that I say Hi!
This is our family scrapbook . . . thanks for stopping by! It's fun for us to stay connected to our family and friends while we are so far from home. PLEASE leave a comment every now and again - it makes us feel like we are not forgotten :)
Aus speak
Chockers (short for Chock-A-Block)
Chock - A - Block (very busy or "full-on"!)
full on (this is the BEST of Aus speak!) Full on means totally busy or completely absorbed in - a child that is super busy can be "full-on" or a weekend crammed with activities is "FULL ON!" We love this expression because it does not seem to have an American equivalent and we can't imagine how we were able to express ourselves adequately with out it!
gobsmacked
Give it a little rub (your head, when you bump it)
2 comments:
Hi Boo
I bet everyone is like be and has forgotten all about your other blogs as I'm so focused and seeing what Tia is up to next. Thanks for going to all the work of keeping these up.
Love you MOM
Hi Ellie,
This is Matt's cousin, Kristen. My mom told me that you have a blog and I am very excited because I haven't seen you or your family in a very long time. It is nice to see that you are all doing so well in Australia. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you. I have never actually met any of the children and I hope that I will be able to some day soon. I'm glad that I can keep in touch with your family through your blog now. Tell everyone that I say Hi!
Post a Comment