Sunday, September 14, 2008

PLC Athletics Carnival

Pymble Ladies College Junior School held their Athletics Carnival on Friday. It was a beautiful day and I walked there pushing Tia in the stroller. It is always so much fun to go to these events which are so different than any school events I've attended in America. The photo below shows the field as you come in the main entrance to the College. You can see the beautiful chapel in the background. There are umbrellas set up along the side for the spectators.
Here is a photo of Isabella running in the class relay. Isabella is fairly fast so she usually ends up running in the class relays and the House Relay. There are three four houses in Junior School and Isabella's house is called Marden. The colors on the girls PE uniform identify the house they belong to. Isabella's class was third (out of four) and her House placed second in their race. Isabella had a fun time and Tia and I enjoyed watching her :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Run Izzy Run!!!!