Monday, November 10, 2008

hanging out.

A few photos from the past week . . .





I am posting a few from the past week and I'm wondering what YOU like to see on this blog? post a comment about the posts you like best (photos, descriptions of life in Australia, ??) and I will enter you in a drawing for some TimTams & Vegemite!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Well, I like to see both photo's and hear about your life in Australia. I think just do both. I enjoy seeing you all and hearing what you're up to. You don't have to put me in the drawing. (LOL) Vegimite?? (does not sound so good)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a picture of my sister Ellie!!

Anonymous said...

I too would like to see pictures of Ellie now and then. PLease MOM
You can put Madeleine's name instead of my in the drawing.

Anonymous said...

Hey I want some Vegimite!

I love your descriptions of the little things that make life in Australia special and different. And of course I like the pictures of your family. You will always have a special place in my heart. :)
Marcy in Guam