Jonah the look on your face is priceless considering all the time I heard Isabella complain "Jonah's kissing me". I'm sending you lots of kisses for your 13th birthday. Love you Grandma Cookie.
This is our family scrapbook . . . thanks for stopping by! It's fun for us to stay connected to our family and friends while we are so far from home. PLEASE leave a comment every now and again - it makes us feel like we are not forgotten :)
Aus speak
Chockers (short for Chock-A-Block)
Chock - A - Block (very busy or "full-on"!)
full on (this is the BEST of Aus speak!) Full on means totally busy or completely absorbed in - a child that is super busy can be "full-on" or a weekend crammed with activities is "FULL ON!" We love this expression because it does not seem to have an American equivalent and we can't imagine how we were able to express ourselves adequately with out it!
gobsmacked
Give it a little rub (your head, when you bump it)
3 comments:
Jonah loves kissing that's for sure! Great photo! Amazing looking cake too!
Annie
Jonah the look on your face is priceless considering all the time I heard Isabella complain "Jonah's kissing me".
I'm sending you lots of kisses for your 13th birthday.
Love you Grandma Cookie.
Oh my gosh, a teenager!!! I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Jonah!! He looks to be enjoying all of the kisses, haha! Awesome cake
Hugs to all
Sherry
Post a Comment